1060 Laser Lipolysis Fat Removal Body Sculpting Machine Warm Laser
How Laser Lipo 1060nm works?
The 1060nm wavelength’s specific affinity for adipose tissue,
coupled with minimal absorption in the dermis, allows Laser Lipo
1060nm to efficiently treat areas of troublesome fat in just 25
minutes per treatment. Over time, the body naturally eliminates the
disrupted fat cells with results seen as quickly as 6 weeks and
optimal results usually seen in as few as 12 weeks.
- Minimal absorption in the dermis leaves the skin’s surface unharmed
- Advanced Contact Cooling enhances patient comfort
- Feathering of heat spread provides natural-looking results
- Mild and transient side effects
Maximum results. Maximize success.
- Fast, 25-minute treatment per area
- Versatile applicators to fit a variety of body shapes and sizes
- Dedicated Laser Lipo 1060nm support team to ensure clinical and
- Direct to consumer marketing to drive awareness and leads
1. Minimal absorption in the dermis leaves the skin's surface
2. Advanced Contact Cooling enhances patient comfort
3. Feathering of heat spread provides natural-looking results
4. Mild and transient side effects
5. Fast, 25-minute treatment per area
6. Versatile applicators to fit a variety of body shapes and sizes
7. High ROI to increase your patient revenues faster
8. Dedicated Lasershape support team to ensure clinical and
9. Direct to consumer marketing to drive awareness and leads
|Laser type||Diode laser|
|Operate interface||10.4 inch Super size intelligent color touch screen|
|Cooling system||Freon compressor refrigeration+water+air+fans|
|Power supply||AC 90V~130V or 200V-250V, 50/60HZ|
Q: How long will the improvement in my appearance last?
A: The treated fat cells are permanently destroyed and will not
regenerate. Laser Lipo 1060nm is intended for those who maintain a
healthy lifestyle, yet experience stubborn fat in treatable areas,
such as the flanks, abdomen, inner and outer thighs, back, and
under the chin. As long as significant weight gain is not
experienced, you will maintain your Laser Lipo 1060nm results.
Q: Will Laser Lipo 1060nm cause “shelving”, “shark bites”, lumpy or
A: Laser Lipo 1060nm’s light-based technology targets and heats fat
cells, destroying their structural integrity. The feathering of
heat spread provides a natural smooth contour, unlike cryoliposis,
which uses fat- freezing technology and has had reported instances
of both the above side effects.
Q: Will my stubborn fat be completely eliminated?
A: During a Laser Lipo 1060nm treatment, fat cells in the treated
area are disrupted with heat and naturally eliminated over time.
However, it is unlikely that all fat cells will be removed from the
Q: How many treatments will I need?
A: Every client is different. Most clients see the best results
when they have a series of treatments. Ask your treatment provider
about the treatment plan that is right for you.
Q: Will I lose weight?
A: Laser Lipo 1060nm is not a weight loss solution, and therefore
does not result in weight loss following treatment.
Q: How soon will I see results after a Laser Lipo 1060nm treatment?
A: Many clients start to see results as early as six weeks
following treatment, as the body begins to evacuate the destroyed
fat cells, with optimal results usually seen 12 weeks after your
Q: What kind of results can I expect to see?
A: Your treatment area will look smaller and more contoured. You
may even notice that your clothes fit better!
Q: Will I see results after one treatment?
A: Most clients require a series of treatments to achieve the
results they desire. Results can be seen at six weeks after
treatment, with optimal results typically seen at 12 weeks.
Q: How much fat will Laser Lipo 1060nm remove?
A: While every client is different, some studies show up to 24% of
fat cells can be destroyed in the treated area.